Hate Made Me! Hate Made Me!

AWESOME

I fucking love this band, I fucking love this song, I fucking love this vid!

World War 3 World War 3

Awesome man!

You shuold do another one 'bout WW IV, your animations are funny, but they fit the humorous theme of song. Keep up your good work :D

Baron Samedi Baron Samedi

The power-ups seem pointless, and the game ain't much of a challenge.

Neonball Neonball

Some of the levels are amusingly frustrating, while some of them are just meh, but it all makes a very good game. Took me a while to realize that I don't have to get stars and the time in the same run, tough.

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

Quite good :D

I like it, but first ii had to realize that I am not attacking but defending :P I fucked up with the keys :D Good job!

Desolation in Delirium Desolation in Delirium

Not enough noise in this one. I prefer it more harsh. That one's more like noise based ambient. Still quite nice, but not extreme enough for me. I did a couple of noise inspired tracks a while back, and just uploaded them. Would you care to take a look?

Evil-Dog - Jsu Evil-Dog - Jsu

Woot

I give 10 just because for sound quality. go on! musicians against sounds quality!

Evil-Dog - Sweet Agony Evil-Dog - Sweet Agony

Great

Just pure punk shit without trying to be original or brilliant. Good job. Not really punk themed I think, but that's not my pair of condoms.

Evil-Dog responds:

Pure punk shit but not really punk themed? I'm confused :)

albumart albumart

Fantastic biomech. I like the rough feeling of it. And the tempting darkness.

bpbradbury responds:

thanks, I appreciate comment

Hello Hello

I'm amused... He looks so sad and ashamed.

Gaz-Metal responds:

He got caught having a wank over Super Nanny.

The Construct Of Cowlstein The Construct Of Cowlstein

"My chemistry teacher told us to write 1000 words on acid. I couldn't write a single word, cause my pen changed into a snake, and the floor started melting."